Terms & Conditions
Welcome to mybitevitamins.com.
This Website is owned and provided by MyBite Vitamins, LLC.
"Website" as used in these Terms & Conditions includes our pages on third-party social networking services such as Facebook or Twitter. Your use of this Website is subject to following Terms & Conditions. Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this Website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. Please review these Terms & Conditions often to ensure you are aware of any updates or changes hereto.
1. The following terminology applies to these Terms & Conditions: "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Terms & Conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to MyBite Vitamins, LLC. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both you and ourselves, or either you or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2. All names, logos, service marks, and trademarks appearing in this Website, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property ("Content"), except as otherwise noted, are protected intellectual property of, or used with permission or under license by, MyBite Vitamins, LLC or its affiliates. This includes the entire Content of this Website, copyrighted and protected as collective work. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Content by you or anyone authorized by you.
3. The use and misuse of our trademarks or any other Content of this Website, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions or in the Website Content, is strictly prohibited. MyBite Vitamins, LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
4. Your use of this Website is limited to personal and non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, sell, post or re-post, transmit, or otherwise display the Content of this Website for public or commercial purposes without our written permission for such use of the Content. We reserve all other rights.
6. MyBite Vitamins, LLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the Content of this Website. This Website and the Content herein are provided AS-IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not warrant that the Website or the servers making the Website are virus free.
8. Any product descriptions on this Website will not constitute product labeling. You should use our products in accordance with the insructions contained on the labels found on those products in the country of purchase.
9. If you access this Website from outside of the United States of America, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you are located in a country that is subject to United States of America trade embargo laws and regulations, you are prohibited from accessing this Website and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
10. All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information disclosed or submitted to us by you through this Website or in response to solicitations in this Website ("Submitted Ideas"), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will remain exclusively our property. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submitted Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submitted Ideas.
11. These Terms & Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions.